Mar 29th, 2021
This week on Episode 156, we talk about our former amazing dog, Shadrach aka Shad. He is the primary reason I began my journey into natural health in earnest. We left out so much that we have decided to do a Part 2 next week. Here is the link to Part Two https://doggonetruth.podbean.com/e/the-shad-part-2/
A reminder that our podcast is unscripted and I have zero idea what Donnie is going to say ever but he has no idea what I'll say either. This week we talked about:
1. How we got Shadrach during a tragedy in my family.
2. Initial challenges with him that were really about (as it always seems to be) exposing something I need to reckon with in my own life.
3. Shadrach's illness that led me straight into natural health without hesitation
4. How he saved his own life and Donnie's one morning
And a whole lot more!
Shadrach's NEW blog post:
Next week we'll cover ...
1. How Donnie figured out the true illness that Shadrach was suffering from and how that escalated into the work I now do.
2. How we switched Shadrach to a raw diet and natural lifestyle.
3. His fall down an arroyo that led us even deeper into natural health - if we hadn't he wouldn't have lived past his 7th birthday! Which led us deeper into our essential oils journey too!
As I said last week, we'll be sharing each dog that we've had together, and then we'll be going down rabbit holes as Donnie has a way of saying things in a way I can't or don't!
Lastly, once again, I forgot to ask listeners to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast app, thank you! Also check out our really premium audio content now available:
2. DOGgone Truth Club which includes ALL premium audio content!
3. ALL premium audio content available at AspenbloomPetCare.org